Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Automatic Miter Saw Fence Stop

Content Editor
    Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,852 Times in 1,653 Posts

Thanks Bellevue Woodshop! We've added your Automatic Miter Saw Stop to our Woodworking category,
    as well as to your builder page: Bellevue Woodshop's Homemade Tools. Your receipt:

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

Jon
    Jon is online now Jon has agreed the Seller's Terms of Service
    Administrator
    Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,796 Times in 11,326 Posts
    Bellevue Woodshop - feel free to add a link to your site in your forum signature, so that the link will appear with every post you make. Click on "Settings" in the upper right-hand corner of your screen, then click on "Edit Signature" in the lower left-hand corner.

2000 Tool Plans

Supporting Member Bellevue Woodshop's Avatar
    Thanks

Bellevue Woodshop's Tools
    Thanks Bellevue Woodshop! We've added your Automatic Miter Saw Stop to our Woodworking category,
    as well as to your builder page: Bellevue Woodshop's Homemade Tools. Your receipt:

Thanks for adding it
    Last edited by Bellevue Woodshop; Mar 17, 2018 at 04:19 PM.

Thanks

Thanks for the tip Jon
    Want more homemade tools inspiration? Visit my website: www.bellevuewoodshop.com

Facebook: Bellevue Snekkeri
    Instagram:bellevuewoodshop

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellevue Woodshop For This Useful Post:

PJs (Mar 18, 2018)

Thanks
    Thank You, There are so many talented people within this group. I appreciate being able to read and look at what is going on. I doubt I will ever post anything like this, but we will read and be thankful to others who are so gifted.

Thank You,

Tagwatts1

Thanks

@DIYer

I see that I am represented on 2 builders pages.
    Maybe you can merge these?

Homemade Tools built by Bellevue Woodshop - HomemadeTools.net and Homemade Tools built by Bellevue Woodshop - HomemadeTools.net

best reg Roy
    Want more homemade tools inspiration? Visit my website: www.bellevuewoodshop.com

Jon
    Administrator
    Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Ah, good call. This happens with builders who post their stuff in various spots around the web. This is essentially an issue involving something called entity resolution. For how we store data on builders, these are considered two completely different builders:

1. Bellevue Woodshop on HomemadeTools.net
    2. Bellevue Woodshop on YouTube

Some of our guys will actually have a handful of profiles that belong to them, for the various sites on which they post.

So, essentially, don't sweat it. As you post more tools on this forum, they will be automatically added to the correct profile: Bellevue Woodshop on HomemadeTools.net. You'll also get some traffic to your YouTube page from your other profile. What you can do if you like is post your YouTube builds on this forum, and then they'll be associated with your "Bellevue Woodshop on HomemadeTools.net" account, and your posts will also be available for various awards and features.

Love the flap sander

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Ah, good call. This happens with builders who post their stuff in various spots around the web. This is essentially an issue involving something called entity resolution. For how we store data on builders, these are considered two completely different builders:

1. Bellevue Woodshop on HomemadeTools.net
    2. Bellevue Woodshop on YouTube

Some of our guys will actually have a handful of profiles that belong to them, for the various sites on which they post.

So, essentially, don't sweat it. As you post more tools on this forum, they will be automatically added to the correct profile: Bellevue Woodshop on HomemadeTools.net. You'll also get some traffic to your YouTube page from your other profile. What you can do if you like is post your YouTube builds on this forum, and then they'll be associated with your "Bellevue Woodshop on HomemadeTools.net" account, and your posts will also be available for various awards and features.

Love the flap sander
    Thanks for the clarification Jon, and for the kind feedback on the flap sander.
    It was from the build post you added on the flap sander build off youtube that led me here
    When you say that I can post as Bellevue woodshop on Youtube in the forum, is there a section for that.
    Sorry for asking instead of looking through the forum

Thanks again

BR
    R

Jon
    Administrator
    Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellevue Woodshop View Post
    Thanks for the clarification Jon, and for the kind feedback on the flap sander.
    It was from the build post you added on the flap sander build off youtube that led me here
    When you say that I can post as Bellevue woodshop on Youtube in the forum, is there a section for that.
    Sorry for asking instead of looking through the forum

Thanks again

BR
    R
    Sure, just copy-paste in your YouTube video url in a new thread right here in the Homemade Tools subforum. Your video will automatically embed, and we'll get your tool indexed and added to your profile. You can add some photos and a description if you like, but you don't have to.

Jon
    Administrator
    Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Congratulations Bellevue Woodshop - your Miter Saw Fence Stop is the Homemade Tool of the Week!

It's difficult to win this award with a miter saw stop; it took a really great build to do it. Woodworkers also face tough competition around here with all of our skilled metalworkers and machinists. Nice job.

Some good picks from this week:

V-Step Angle Plate by rossbotics
    Low Profile Adjustable Pads by Toolmaker51
    Shoehorn by Christophe Mineau
    Mini Ball Lathe Tool by Christophe Mineau
    Pin Vise by mklotz
    Ratchet Bar Clamp by Bellevue Woodshop
    Kick Down Door Stay by olderdan
    Telescoping Light Fixture by ShopSurfer
    Cyclone Swarf Separator by thehomeengineer
    MIG Nozzle Storage by Tuomas
    Demagnetizer by mklotz
    Slitting Saw Arbor by editor@glue-it.com
    Portable Shop Filter by markfitz
    Dust Pan Storage Basket by Denis G
    Wood Lathe Duplicator by Guy Gadois

Bellevue Woodshop - we've added your tool entry to our All Homemade Tool of the Week winners post. And, you'll now notice the wrench-on-pedestal award in the awards showcase in your postbit, visible beneath your username:

You'll be receiving a $25 online gift card, in your choice of Amazon, PayPal, or bitcoin. Please PM me your current email address and gift card choice and I'll get it sent over right away.

Congratulations and well done!

Thread Information