Bugatti Pedal Car Build Part 5 (Body & Mechanicals)-img_9898.jpg

This video is the fifth part of a series and shows how continued with the body and mechanicals work. I show how I fabricated internal/structural body components and the remainder of the mechanicals (Pedals, Connecting rods, Steering Column). Next week I will continue with the body construction (Part 6) that will involve sheet metal work and the adjustable seat.

I purchased plans to build a 1920’s scaled down replica of a Bugatti, open wheel, grand prix race car, in the form of a kid’s pedal car. I’m building and donating the pedal car to the Woman’s Health Resource, Library ( https://www.whrl.org ) for their annual fund-raising auction on July 28th, 2018, during the local Milbridge Days (Milbridge, Maine) celebration. The auction will be held at “The Seaworthy Center” on Main Street in Milbridge.

This is not my own design, and I purchased the plans. If there is sufficient interest in pedal car plans, let me know, and perhaps I’ll work on a couple of new model designs – in which case, I’ll post them in pdf form for free on my web site.

Buy plans to build your own Bugatti Pedal Car by going to: Stevenson Projects

Here's the video: