Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Thread: cheap Pizza becomes complete food group

Thanks
    Thanked 8,785 Times in 4,206 Posts

Frank S's Tools

cheap Pizza becomes complete food group

A while back while browsing the frozen food section I spied Pizzas on sale 4 for $10.00 Tombstone 4 meat. OK sure why not at least I wouldn't have to take the time to make one from scratch.
    So tonight I decided to pop one in the Nuwave oven those things are great for baking pizza as long as you have the extender ring so the coil if high enough above not to completely char the things.
    I started out as always when doing a frozen pizza against the directions I let them thaw for half an hour or more. while this was going on I chopped up a slice of red bell pepper cut off a slice of a large onion chopped up a large fresh jalapeno and 2 Serrano peppers Normally I would have left in the center pulp and all of the seeds but these peppers have been running on the heat side near that of ghost peppers and I was more interested in flavor . shake on some fresh ground oregano and sweet basil a tiny amount of Thyme and a little cumin just because minced 2 large cloves of garlic diced a little ham now it was a 5 meat pizza LOL sprinkled on some real bacon bits Oops I guess it is a 6 meat pizza shook on some dried red pepper and just a few bits of left over shredded sharp cheddar 22 minutes in the nuwave and its supper time.
    cheap Pizza becomes complete food group-20181202_190050.jpgpp.jpg
    after baking
    cheap Pizza becomes complete food group-20181202_192511.jpgpp.jpg

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook
    Never try to tell me it can't be done
    When I have to paint I use KBS products

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frank S For This Useful Post:

hstrclnr (Jan 29, 2019), rekkol (Feb 28, 2019)

Banned
    Thanks
    Is it really that bad for bulking or should I just stay away from it if I am bulking? Right now I am just staying away from sugars and most junk foods but if I had 3 or so slices would it really affect me?

2000 Tool Plans

Thanks

Frank S's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by hstrclnr View Post
    Is it really that bad for bulking or should I just stay away from it if I am bulking? Right now I am just staying away from sugars and most junk foods but if I had 3 or so slices would it really affect me?
    I never quite understood the whole bulking thing, so wouldn't be of much help for advice about it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank S View Post
    I never quite understood the whole bulking thing, so wouldn't be of much f1 hungary for advice about it.
    I agree with you.
    Last edited by cavanagh; Feb 14, 2019 at 11:18 AM.

Thanks
    Looks good. I am surprised. that frozen pizza can be like that

Thanks

Frank S's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by rekkol View Post
    Looks good. I am surprised. that frozen pizza can be like that
    To be honest I'm not a huge fan of frozen pizza any more than I am a fan of the 1 topping specials from any of the pizza delivery chains .
    We live rural so it is 14 miles to the nearest place to sit down and eat pizza it is a mom & pop place so their pizzas are usually top drawer. Then nearest pizza chain place is over 70 miles so delivery of any kind is out and I'm not making a nearly 3 hour round trip just to go out and eat.
    That leaves either tossing my own crust from scratch which I have done but that means 2 hours to make a decent pizza from start to clean up , and then instead of a pizza I usually make a calzone YUM.
    This only leaves 1 option "frozen" I usually will come in at the end of the day drag a box out of the freezer cut it open sprinkle or spray a little water on it and leave it on the counter while I get cleaned up then after about half an hour to 45 minutes or by the time I've had my shower and all evening chores are done its ready to be transformed into supper. I never buy any frozen that has less than 3 or 4 meats and never a supreme that way I can add what I want
    One key factor is never cook a frozen pizza while completely frozen if at all possible either bast a very light amount of oil water or even milk on the bottom of the crust before allowing it to thaw it helps the crust more than you can imagine

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

Thread Information