DIY 24” Mobile Miter Station Base Cabinets (FREE PLANS-img_0340.jpg

In this segment, I’ll show you how I built the Two 24” (609.6mm) wide base cabinets for my new miter saw station with shop cabinets. These are really a generic cabinet design that can be used alone, or with a modular bank of other cabinets. It can be stationary or can have casters fitted to the bottom. The cabinet could also be used as a mobile tool bench or hold a piece of machinery. Of course, you can also build the cabinet and add it to the mobile miter station cabinet base as I have planned.

Note: This is Part 3 of a series, showing the construction of my new mobile, adjustable, miter saw station with cabinets design. You’ll want to subscribe, and “ring the bell” on my YouTube channel to make sure you are notified as each new segment is released.

My shop floor is uneven, and the new miter saw station will have to be moved to a few locations as I totally renovate my work shop. So – It must be mobile and adjustable. Rather than one long video showing the entire build of the entire miter saw and cabinet unit, I’m only posting each major individual part of the build at a time.

If you choose to build these cabinets in the metric system, simply round off the numbers given in the dimensions in order to make it easier for you to build it. None of these dimensions are hard and fast, and in fact, feel free to alter the dimensions. Make them taller or shorter, wider or narrower, etc. as is necessary to make the size of miter saw/cabinet system you wish. The measurements given in the drawings can be regarded as general guidelines for that very purpose.

Link to the 24” wide base cabinets FREE PLANS download here: https://www.downeastthunder.com/2018...ts-free-plans/

The next video in this build series will cover building the drawers for the base cabinets along with installation. The drawer fronts and pulls may be included if there is time, otherwise they will appear in a subsequent video.

Many thanks to all my subscribers for participating, commenting, liking, and sharing my videos. I very much appreciate your continued support of my YouTube channel. It’s a lot of fun for me, and I hope this trend continues.

Here's the video: