DTC 500 Subscriber Giveaway Drawing!-img_0411.jpg

I’m excited and very happy to announce the Downeast Thunder Creations YouTube channel has exceeded the 500-subscriber milestone. As such, it’s now time for another random drawing giveaway to commemorate the occasion. A big thank you from me goes out to all my subscribers for sticking with me. I appreciate your support.

Watch this video to see the drawing and find out who the winners are. If you are not a winner but remain a subscriber, you will be automatically entered in subsequent random drawing giveaways. If you have won in the past, you could possibly win again, as all the subscriber names on my list go back in the pot each time. Good luck everyone!

The intermediate random drawing giveaways for a Shoestring Shipyard shop apron will continue at every additional 100 subscribers (600, 700, 800, 900) until the next major milestone at 1000 subscribers.

Many thanks to all my subscribers for participating, commenting, liking, and sharing my videos. I very much appreciate your continued support of my YouTube channel. It’s a lot of fun for me, and I hope this trend continues.

If you are not a subscriber, enter now so you’ll have a chance of winning one of my random drawing giveaways! No purchase is necessary. All that is required is that you are one of my subscribers, to have a chance at becoming a giveaway winner. Your privacy settings must be set to public though in order for your name to show among my subscribers listing, otherwise it will be hidden, and I won’t know you are a subscriber – and as such, you won’t be included in the drawing.

I have many subscribers from this forum. Watch the video now and see if you are one of the winners!