Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Elastnikov rubber band multi-shot gun - GIF

Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 Times in 4,207 Posts

Frank S's Tools
    Stabbing potatoes haven't thought about that in lots of years my trick was lots of speed and a light enough grip not to crush the straw .
    Another thing we did was to un curl them put a piec of tape on the end then see if we could stick them on someone's back without them knowing about it. I managed to stick one on the back of a teacher's dress her name was Hogstetter everyone nick named her Miss hog Where I managed to attach it it looked like a red pig's tail jutting out from her light brown dress. Oh what fun we could have had if camera phones had existed back then. The principle caught me doing it but just winked at me and walked on by snickering to himself.

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook
    Never try to tell me it can't be done
    When I have to paint I use KBS products

Thanks

ranald's Tools
    kids all round the world had similar mischief, like huckelberry finn, and do silly COOL stuff, When uncurled the straws were like a barbers pole red white red white or whatever colour, Ha Ha. attach to sky rockets at guy faux, make an adult look silly, pick on an unwitting bully, etc.Your principal was ahead of time:now the poor buggers are like Sidney P, in "to sir with love" & copping it from both ways. Do you know the most asked about/ saught after item when searching the net last year (for months) was paper straws : maybe the folk (x,y z, or new gen) are seeing some light : forget about us old fogies.( not the ccr Fogarty guys).

2000 Tool Plans

Thread Information