Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Thread: Fast and dangerous pole assembly - video

Jon
    Jon is online now Jon has agreed the Seller's Terms of Service
    Administrator
    Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,793 Times in 11,326 Posts

Fast and dangerous pole assembly - video

I admit I've never seen this before. I guess I'm privileged to live in a society where we have reasonable limits and sane standards...

...on the acceptable depth of a V-neck shirt.

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jon For This Useful Post:

baja (Aug 7, 2018), EnginePaul (Aug 6, 2018), PJs (Aug 7, 2018), Seedtick (Aug 6, 2018), thehomeengineer (Aug 7, 2018), Toolmaker51 (Aug 7, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,980 Times in 1,893 Posts

Toolmaker51's Tools
    Funny thing about t-shirts. Every one regards them de rigueur for hot weather. Not me! They adhere to you and IMO increase dispersion of perspiration without appreciable benefit in cooling, and then to top it off, be miserable to get out of.
    I trek to the local thrift shop once in awhile for 100% woven [not knit!] button up shirts, sometimes 1 size large if I really like it. Maybe I have a little temp & humidity tolerance but they are cooler to wear.
    They don't ignite easy, not being 'tight' protect from splashes short of dowsing, wash out decently and more.
    Being woven from tighter yarn than fluffy stuff for knitted yardage, means the fabric is 'smoother' chips might hang on your shirt but will NOT stick readily as knits. Kind of like brambles, thistles, and foxtails stick to your socks but far less to your twill hunting pants.
    And those so inclined, demonstrate individuality by not advertising products and be in something that allows for a stop-off wherever on the way home.

Deep V-necks only belong on eye candy, and stereotypical characters like Disco Stu.

2000 Tool Plans
    Last edited by Toolmaker51; Aug 8, 2018 at 03:15 PM. Reason: additions and edit as promised
    Sincerely,
    Toolmaker51
    ...we'll learn more by wandering than searching...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Toolmaker51 For This Useful Post:

PJs (Aug 7, 2018)

Thread Information