Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Thread: functional gears discovered in insects discussion

Thanks

functional gears discovered in insects discussion

Not sure how anyone can deny a creator

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rbjracing1 For This Useful Post:

Seedtick (Sep 13, 2018)

Supporting Member
    Thanks

Rorschach's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by rbjracing1 View Post
    Not sure how anyone can deny a creator
    If there is a creator, it isn't as clever as any of the members of this forum.

2000 Tool Plans

Thanks
    That's exactly why we are in the mess we are in now

Supporting Member
    Thanks

Rorschach's Tools
    I don't understand.

Thanks
    Human pride. We are all guilty of it

Supporting Member
    Thanks

Rorschach's Tools
    What has that got to do with intelligent design?

Thanks
    Genesis 1:1 In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.
    Genesis 2:15 The LORD God took the man and put him in the garden of Eden to work it and keep it.
    Genesis 2:16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, "You may surely eat of every tree of the garden,
    Genesis 2:17 but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die."
    Genesis chapter 3, The Fall of Man
    1 Now the serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said to the woman, “Indeed, has God said, ‘You shall not eat from [a]any tree of the garden’?” 2 The woman said to the serpent, “From the fruit of the trees of the garden we may eat; 3 but from the fruit of the tree which is in the middle of the garden, God has said, ‘You shall not eat from it or touch it, or you will die.’” 4 The serpent said to the woman, “You surely will not die! 5 For God knows that in the day you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.” 6 When the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was a delight to the eyes, and that the tree was desirable to make one wise, she took from its fruit and ate; and she gave also to her husband with her, and he ate. 7 Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves [b]loin coverings.
    8 They heard the sound of the LORD God walking in the garden in the [c]cool of the day, and the man and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God among the trees of the garden. 9 Then the LORDGod called to the man, and said to him, “Where are you?” 10 He said, “I heard the sound of You in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid myself.” 11 And He said, “Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree of which I commanded you not to eat?” 12 The man said, “The woman whom You gave to be with me, she gave me from the tree, and I ate.” 13 Then the LORD God said to the woman, “What is this you have done?” And the woman said, “The serpent deceived me, and I ate.” 14 The LORD God said to the serpent,
    “Because you have done this,
    Cursed are you more than all cattle,
    And more than every beast of the field;
    On your belly you will go,
    And dust you will eat
    All the days of your life;
    15 And I will put enmity
    Between you and the woman,
    And between your seed and her seed;
    He shall [d]bruise you on the head,
    And you shall bruise him on the heel.”
    16 To the woman He said,
    “I will greatly multiply
    Your pain [e]in childbirth,
    In pain you will bring forth children;
    Yet your desire will be for your husband,
    And he will rule over you.”
    17 Then to Adam He said, “Because you have listened to the voice of your wife, and have eaten from the tree about which I commanded you, saying, ‘You shall not eat from it’;
    Cursed is the ground because of you;
    In [f]toil you will eat of it
    All the days of your life.
    18 “Both thorns and thistles it shall grow for you;
    And you will eat the [g]plants of the field;
    19 By the sweat of your face
    You will eat bread,
    Till you return to the ground,
    Because from it you were taken;
    For you are dust,
    And to dust you shall return.”
    20 Now the man called his wife’s name [h]Eve, because she was the mother of all the living. 21 The LORD God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife, and clothed them.
    22 Then the LORD God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil; and now, he might stretch out his hand, and take also from the tree of life, and eat, and live forever”— 23 therefore the LORD God sent him out from the garden of Eden, to cultivate the ground from which he was taken. 24 So He drove the man out; and at the east of the garden of Eden He stationed the cherubim and the flaming sword which turned every direction to guard the way to the tree of life.
    To tie it all together:
    I said “Not sure how anyone can deny a creator” to which Rorschach said “If there is a creator, it isn't as clever as any of the members of this forum.” To which I replied “That's exactly why we are in the mess we are in now” to which Rorschach said “I don’t understand” to which I said “Human pride, we are all guilty of it”
    In the beginning God created and man’s pride messed it all up. Fortunately God made a way of escape from our mess. His name is Jesus. We repent or turn from our sins, turn to Jesus and you will be saved. Best part is, it is free for the asking!

Supporting Member
    Thanks

Rorschach's Tools
    I honestly expected better from a member of this forum. That's what I get for assuming things really.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach View Post
    I honestly expected better from a member of Shisha Test forum. That's what I get for assuming things really.
    Yeah, me too!

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook
    Last edited by skipp; Nov 15, 2018 at 11:45 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to skipp For This Useful Post:

Rorschach (Nov 14, 2018)

Thread Information