Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Thread: Guy lifts up excavator with one hand - GIF

Jon
    Jon is online now Jon has agreed the Seller's Terms of Service
    Administrator
    Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,544 Times in 11,260 Posts

Guy lifts up excavator with one hand - GIF

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jon For This Useful Post:

baja (Jan 17, 2019), bruce.desertrat (Jan 16, 2019), EnginePaul (Jan 20, 2019), high-side (Jan 16, 2019), PJs (Jan 18, 2019), Rangi (Jan 17, 2019), rlm98253 (Jan 16, 2019), Seedtick (Jan 16, 2019), volodar (Mar 21, 2020), YOUCARS (Jan 17, 2019)

Thanks

ranald's Tools
    perfect timing by operator.

2000 Tool Plans

Thanks
    This video has been doctored up. The machine starts to raise up at or near the 5 seconds mark, just before the man gets into a position to attempt to lift it. Scroll the timer button back and forth a few times and watch the frame of the machine. You can see it raise before he lifts.

Supporting Member
    Thanks

Rorschach's Tools
    I like that, nice simple but clever bit of comedy. Sadly a lot of work "fun" videos I see are usually pranks at the expense of a colleague, often dangerous and mean.

Thanks

ranald's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach View Post
    I like that, nice simple but clever bit of comedy. Sadly a lot of work "fun" videos I see are usually pranks at the expense of a colleague, often dangerous and mean.
    I seem to have a glitch as started posting & wamm, gone!
    Yep many are stupidity or just looking for notoriety on utube. Pranks in old days were not a "safety" issue. like: "please ring Mr A. Deadman about life insurance" and the number quoted was the morgue. No wonder the Morgue got a silent number available to selected few like Police & funeral agencies.
    We had a prankster who would turn a drawer upside down or glue ruler to blotter etc or hide a workers chair. One day he returned from the convenience ( a couple of floors up) only to discover his whole desk, contents & seat had disappeared : we had taken it and placed it on a high RSJ at the rear of the place: his pranks reduced somewhat but it was funny seeing him sitting on the floor when he couldn't find anything.
    potatoes in the exhaust was another could be expensive prank that usually meant a back fire.

I once (1973 approx) placed parking tickets on my girlfriends & my dads cars & signed them "C.I. Fooldya". my girlfriend went ballistic & raged about phoneing the Council but they were closed on sundays. Dad also was not amused, mumbling to himself. I could hardly contain my mirth esp after repeatedly asking what day it was. finally "what's the date" ."APRIL 1st" & the penny dropped for my father. I asked my lady "who signed it?" " some b. so & so". I had to say it "April fool!" She flew at me but who can really get mad at someone smiling?
    cheers

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

Thread Information