Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Thread: Hello, I’m Brad and I am a hoarder... or so I’ve been told

Thanks

Hello, I’m Brad and I am a hoarder... or so I’ve been told

I wanted to see if there was any interest in leftover parts that I just can’t throw away. Been in the auto repair for 38 years and the last 16 years have specialized in transmission repair and rebuilding. Also driveline service. So all the left over parts from kits I throw in boxes and keep. Why, I don't know. My thought process is someone somewhere has to need these leftovers. I would want something for shipping but that is all. I just don't want to see them go in the dumpster. Here are a few pics. This is nowhere near the amount. Let me know. Also if you know of any other forums that might be interested in it please let me know. Thanks and have a great day!
    I also have a PayPal account.

Brad

Springs,orings,sealing rings{Teflon and steel} assorted valves and end plugs and such.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hello, I’m Brad and I am a hoarder... or so I’ve been told-2014-08-03-12.47.18.jpg   Hello, I’m Brad and I am a hoarder... or so I’ve been told-2014-08-03-12.47.08.jpg   Hello, I’m Brad and I am a hoarder... or so I’ve been told-2014-08-03-12.46.59-2.jpg   Hello, I’m Brad and I am a hoarder... or so I’ve been told-2014-08-03-12.46.50.jpg  

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

Content Editor
    Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,850 Times in 1,652 Posts
    Wow, that's generous of you. And if you've been putting away leftover parts for decades, that must be a nice little pile you'd have.

2000 Tool Plans

Thread Information