Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Thread: Loving Your Site

Thanks

Angry Loving Your Site

I have been working with wood for over 20 years. I find a lot of my wood from the junk pile at homedepos, while builders see weakness in a piece of wood I see magic. I have made many shaped puzzles such as dinosaurs to portraits. My favorite is using my wood burner roof to transform a ordinary piece of wood into a stunning work of arts, knots and all🤗 You can find me on Facebook under Trisha Anderson And my page under trisha'shandmadecreations. I love coming out to the garage, putting my head phones in and get swept away. My husband has learned to flicker the light before he comes in.

My14 year old really enjoys working with wood a creating something from nothing, it is very Zen. But lately by is into metal forging and has found a new zen. I found a braitiful, rusted cast iron stove like we had, that way he can control the fire better. If anyone one has working wood or metal items we would be happy to take them off your hands for a fair price of course. He has a beautiful mind and is always surprising me. He does need a melting spoon, a melton pot, proper gloves and apron along with spare metals. He makes neat things with aluminum cans and now wished for more of a challenge.😡

Well that is the gist of our passions, hope to hear from you soon
    With Warmest regards.
    Trisha Anderson. qpandora1@gmail.com

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

Jon
    Jon is online now Jon has agreed the Seller's Terms of Service
    Administrator
    Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,860 Times in 11,343 Posts
    Hi qpandora1 - welcome to HomemadeTools.net

We can help out with ideas for forging tools: Homemade Forging and Casting Tools - HomemadeTools.net

2000 Tool Plans

Thread Information