Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Thread: Vendor Trailer

Supporting Member Downeast Thunder's Avatar
    Thanks

Downeast Thunder's Tools

Vendor Trailer

This slideshow video shows the creation of a vendor trailer I designed and fabricated to the specifications provided by the Women's Health Resource Library ( WHRL.org ) in Milbridge, Maine. This trailer is used as their "veggie cart" to help promote the WHRL Incredible Edible Milbridge program - providing fresh produce by volunteers, free of charge to local folks. This trailer also serves well for crafters, artisans, and other vendors, to transport and display their products at public events, craft shows, and so forth. It attracts attention, and is quite functional.

The basis for the trailer is an inexpensive Harbor Freight Tools 4' x 8' trailer kit. The top part of the trailer is through bolted to the trailer and is built with readily available local materials from the lumber yard. All hardware used was also locally sourced and is common in most locales.

Farmer's Markets, Outdoor Craft and Art Shows, Fairs, Carnivals, Outdoor Flea Markets, Parades; this trailer will bring about attention for you and your products, plus it will be quite functional beyond just a sales tool, providing transport and storage.

The FREE drawings for this specific trailer ARE NOW available for DIY people in exchange for a modest, tax deductible donation to the Women's Health Resource Library using the honor system. If you download the plans and find them useful for your project, please donate whatever amount you feel is fair by visiting the WHRL web site and making a donation directly to them. Their URL is WHRL.org

To download the drawings, go to my web site: Home • Paul Bennett's Downeast Thunder Creations where you will find the free, downloadable plans/drawings in pdf format for the trailer and a variety of other DIY projects. For the Trailer, find the "Projects" button on my site and click on it - Select "Fabrication" and then scroll down until you get to the trailer article - follow the instructions from there or simply look for the drawing hyperlinks.

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Downeast Thunder For This Useful Post:

Seedtick (Nov 8, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,766 Times in 4,195 Posts

Frank S's Tools
    Very nicely done

2000 Tool Plans
    Never try to tell me it can't be done
    When I have to paint I use KBS products

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank S For This Useful Post:

Downeast Thunder (Nov 9, 2017)

Content Editor
    Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,850 Times in 1,652 Posts

Thanks Downeast Thunder! We've added your Vendor Trailer to our Trailers and Towing category,
    as well as to your builder page: Downeast Thunder's Homemade Tools. Your receipt:

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DIYer For This Useful Post:

Downeast Thunder (Nov 9, 2017)

Supporting Member
    Thanks

wizard69's Tools
    Very nicely done. It looks like it could provide a very viable way to sell produce!

Note the word sell, I'm not a big fan of the idea of giving people free food, the outcome of which isn't good for society. Ultimately that is up to the trailers owner to decide. Either way it look like one very nice road side stand on wheels.

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

Thread Information