Free 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Remove advertisements

Thread: Virtual Assistant tips to make at home using a winch capstan winch launching and haul

Thanks

Lightbulb Virtual Assistant tips to make at home using a winch capstan winch launching and haul

hello gentlemen users of the forum today I would like if you could aA your technical advice. a friend of mine vorrebbbe handcraft with objects of everyday use recycled and few tools or a winch to haul a capistano manual or tow small boats to shore. you could virtually help us build boats have a length of about 20 feet are made of wood are the old fishing spears thank you in advance for your cooperation

Virtual Assistant tips to make at home using a winch capstan winch launching and haul-9318535806_137c290f41.jpg

to take a boat in tow with a winch capstan homemade build yourself

Virtual Assistant tips to make at home using a winch capstan winch launching and haul-l-differentialwinde.jpg
    Che tu creda di farcela o di non farcela avrai comunque ragione

Thanks
    Based on the drawing, you want to make what's also known as a Chinese windlass?

Thanks
    Also could you give me some suggestions regarding Chinese windlass or capstan winch or better horizontal or vertical drum manual? a gentleman had suggested a referral to hoist horizontal shot, what do you suggest I can based on your experiences thanks to the collaboration I invite you to send a photo or designs immaggine is worth a thousand words thanks for your patience

Virtual Assistant tips to make at home using a winch capstan winch launching and haul-can-stock-photo_csp10562834.jpg
    https://www.google.it/url?sa=i&rct=j...15979957207154

Post your reply!
    Join 33,912 of us and get our 173 Must Read Homemade Tools eBook free.

173 Must Read Homemade Tools
    Che tu creda di farcela o di non farcela avrai comunque ragione

Thread Information