Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade 1-Horsepower Buffer
Jim Stabe on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade 1-horsepower buffer adapted from a 1 HP, 2-shaft motor, 1" pillow blocks, and a piece of 1" cold-rolled steel with 3/4" right-hand and left-hand threads on the ends.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Railcar wheel changeout - GIF
- Ramen packing machine - GIF
- VERSATILE DIGGER FOR PLANTS, SAND...
- Repeating crossbow - GIF
- World's oldest intact ship - vide...
- Monkey teaches human to use tool ...
- Grinding drill bits.
- Tool post riser
- Homemade hand thread tapping mach...
- Measure the temperature of molten...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!