Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade $10 Digital Counter
Julian Edgar on autospeed.com
Homemade digital counter adapted from an inexpensive calculator. Implementation of various switches enables the unit's use for tracking suspension movement events, low oil pressure events, boost events, etc.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mill Table Light LED
- Four Bolts Compound Clamp
- Tool to expand thin polyethylene ...
- Organizer for screws from jars an...
- Power LED light for the mill
- Keyway cutting on lathe
- adjustable bandsaw circle cutting...
- Adjustable Touch DRO tablet holder
- Poor mans lathe DRO's
- Machine shop powered by Pelton wa...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!