Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade $10 Digital Counter
Julian Edgar on autospeed.com
Homemade digital counter adapted from an inexpensive calculator. Implementation of various switches enables the unit's use for tracking suspension movement events, low oil pressure events, boost events, etc.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- make a Monitor Stand
- Making steel balls for large bear...
- Aluminum and log tables - photos
- Drone changing a lightbulb - GIF
- Chinese street surveillance softw...
- Drill press chuck extension
- [Portuguese] - Sistema para remot...
- Pollarding machine - GIF
- Make a pirate chest jewelry box
- Micro waste oil forge
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!