Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade 12" Benchtop English Wheel
Frank Kocinski II and III on roddingroundtable.com
Homemade 12" benchtop English wheel intended to facilitate production of body patch panels. Utilizes a Ford rear axle bearing for the top wheel, a self-aligning bearing for the anvil, and various other surplus parts. Capable of working 16 gauge cold-rolled steel, or aluminum of up to .060. Includes a parts list and detailed instructions.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mill Table Light LED
- Four Bolts Compound Clamp
- Tool to expand thin polyethylene ...
- Organizer for screws from jars an...
- Power LED light for the mill
- Keyway cutting on lathe
- adjustable bandsaw circle cutting...
- Adjustable Touch DRO tablet holder
- Poor mans lathe DRO's
- Machine shop powered by Pelton wa...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!