Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade 12" Benchtop English Wheel
Frank Kocinski II and III on roddingroundtable.com
Homemade 12" benchtop English wheel intended to facilitate production of body patch panels. Utilizes a Ford rear axle bearing for the top wheel, a self-aligning bearing for the anvil, and various other surplus parts. Capable of working 16 gauge cold-rolled steel, or aluminum of up to .060. Includes a parts list and detailed instructions.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!