Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade 12" Benchtop English Wheel
Frank Kocinski II and III on roddingroundtable.com
Homemade 12" benchtop English wheel intended to facilitate production of body patch panels. Utilizes a Ford rear axle bearing for the top wheel, a self-aligning bearing for the anvil, and various other surplus parts. Capable of working 16 gauge cold-rolled steel, or aluminum of up to .060. Includes a parts list and detailed instructions.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Tree climbing chainsaw trimming t...
- homemade anvil
- From Nils to Skills Uber Challeng...
- Tractor cuts line in field to sto...
- DIY 24 Mobile Miter Station Bas...
- Tree climbing machine - GIF
- taig knurler
- Convert grinder into belt sander
- Kickstarter for Toler Union pocke...
- 1960s amphibious scooter - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!