Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade 12" Benchtop English Wheel
Frank Kocinski II and III on roddingroundtable.com
Homemade 12" benchtop English wheel intended to facilitate production of body patch panels. Utilizes a Ford rear axle bearing for the top wheel, a self-aligning bearing for the anvil, and various other surplus parts. Capable of working 16 gauge cold-rolled steel, or aluminum of up to .060. Includes a parts list and detailed instructions.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Branding Iron Super Fast V...
- Giant wooden lego blocks - photos
- A new type of bench vise (Homemad...
- Hidden tricks in Pics
- Material Holding Drawer
- PVC sandbag filler - GIF
- Congratulations new Must Read awa...
- DRO for Chinese lathe/Mill
- Bump straight knurling tool
- Need to buy or make a Heat Pump C...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!