Homemade 12" Benchtop English Wheel
Frank Kocinski II and III on roddingroundtable.com
Homemade 12" benchtop English wheel intended to facilitate production of body patch panels. Utilizes a Ford rear axle bearing for the top wheel, a self-aligning bearing for the anvil, and various other surplus parts. Capable of working 16 gauge cold-rolled steel, or aluminum of up to .060. Includes a parts list and detailed instructions.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Blueing stainless screws - need a...
- Ring, tube and pipe roller
- Chocolate mold spinning machine -...
- helpful welding learning tool
- Barbecue Steak Turner
- Uphill landing and downhill takeo...
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Picking up sauce using knives - GIF
- How to make a Outdoor Lounge Chai...
- Alert tugboat saves ship from col...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!