Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade 14" Bandsaw
Francois Lagane on woodgears.ca
Homemade 14" bandsaw constructed from wood and based on the plans published by Matthias Wandel. Powered by a 3-phase motor controlled via an electromagnetic contactor.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Celluveyor omnidirectional convey...
- mini self centering vice
- Unimat SL-1000/DB-200 Tail-Stock ...
- Model Building "Soft Jaws" for re...
- How to make a simple lathe pipe c...
- 1-3 Ton Shop Hoist
- Sleeving Vintage Amal carburator
- [Woodwind] Tone hole Cutter
- Reguarding: Security night lite ...
- 10 Watt solar panel mounting brac...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!