Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade 17-Inch Custom Bandsaw
Arlo Kilmer on thekilmerplace.com
Homemade 17-inch custom bandsaw utilizing 11 gauge tubing and 2x2 angle for the frame, along with off-the-shelf 17-inch wheels. Intended as an aid in cutting lumber for furniture construction.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!