Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade $175 Workbench
NBeener on lumberjocks.com
Homemade $175 workbench constructed from 2x8 lengths of Douglas fir. Base was constructed utilizing mortise and tenon joinery. Vise faces were fashioned from hard maple.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
- Glass stretching machine - GIFs
- Making a chisel from volcanic roc...
- Splash guard..
- Automatic Water Tap
- A table ilon the style of Loft wi...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!