Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade 22mm Hex Wrench
jwmorris on tractorbynet.com
Homemade 22mm hex wrench fashioned from a bolt welded into a deep socket. Intended as a replacement for a $200 factory tool.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Plant trellis stringing tool - GIF
- Train pulls out of a turn - GIF
- Adjustable Carriage Feed Stop for...
- Tractor PTO Leyland drop plate.
- Concrete bag lift fail - GIF
- One man Ceiling board holder
- Supporting Long plank to cut.
- Wooden Sawhorses made with no nai...
- Octopus unscrewing jar - GIF
- Trick water faucet - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!