Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade 2x72 Belt Grinder
Tracy on mickleyknives.com
Homemade 2x72 belt grinder constructed, without welding, from square tubing, angle bars, pillow bearings, and aluminum contact wheels. Powered by an electric motor.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- 3-in-one wooden high chair/desk/r...
- miniature John Deere 9630 plowing...
- Knife Sharpener Attachment for 2 ...
- Hydraulic lift for bike garage
- Arctic convoy to the DEW Line wit...
- All in one Down Draft /Work bench...
- CENTER DRILL BITS BOX
- DRILL PRESS THICKNESS SANDER (2)
- chicken wire forming GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!