Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade 2x72 Belt Grinder
Tracy on mickleyknives.com
Homemade 2x72 belt grinder constructed, without welding, from square tubing, angle bars, pillow bearings, and aluminum contact wheels. Powered by an electric motor.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Chinese firecracker stitching mac...
- Tea leaf harvesting machine - video
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!