Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade 2x72 Belt Grinder
Tracy on mickleyknives.com
Homemade 2x72 belt grinder constructed, without welding, from square tubing, angle bars, pillow bearings, and aluminum contact wheels. Powered by an electric motor.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- The Maker's Vise
- Kids' swing made from car - photos
- 1" drill/drift punch guide.
- Logging truck rear steer dolly - ...
- Wooden hummingbird model - GIF
- Vietnamese Cu Chi tunnels - large...
- Repurposing part for a floating t...
- Bell Ropes
- Mobile brick-making machine - GIF
- Boeing dual-driver Long Load Crew...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!