Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade $3 Battery Charger
Trip WIlliams on alpharubicon.com
Homemade $3 battery charger constructed from an AC plug, wire, a silicon diode, a light bulb, and a light bulb base.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Organizer for screws from jars an...
- Power LED light for the mill
- Keyway cutting on lathe
- adjustable bandsaw circle cutting...
- Adjustable Touch DRO tablet holder
- Poor mans lathe DRO's
- Machine shop powered by Pelton wa...
- Metal Lathe Steady Rest mod (ball...
- 15" Delta Planer Rebuild
- Brake drum pot belly??? Ideas....
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!