Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade $30 High-Speed PCB Drill Press
lancandy on instructables.com
Homemade high-speed printed circuit board (PCB) drill press constructed from steel tubing scrap, a micro die-grinder drill, Harbor Freight self-centering drill press jig, a linear slide rail, MDF, and springs.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
- Canine mechanic's helper - photo
- INNOVATIVE IDEA FOR HOMEMADE TOOL...
- 1939 Antarctic snow cruiser - pho...
- 1947 Crosley pickup - video and p...
- Rotary Metal Cutting Shear-Metal ...
- 1800s surgical skull chainsaw - p...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!