Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade 30-Ton Hydraulic Press
DANGER on jockeyjournal.com
Homemade 30-ton press constructed from steel girders and angle iron. Powered by a hydraulic ram.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Polystyrene Cone shaped hole cutter
- Tamagoyaki (Japanese omelet) mach...
- Beer foam stability testing machi...
- Square Heineken bottles - photos
- 220L Drum plug Modification
- Robotic fruit crate packing arm -...
- I built a Guillotine Tool!
- Squib round shoots through magazi...
- Forging of elements of a signboar...
- Lathe DC motor break
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!