Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade 3D Printer Extruder
Adam Kemp on makezine.com
Homemade 3D printer extruder constructed from an engine glowplug, aluminum stock, stepper motor, plastic gears, and a fan.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Gasoline tank fill hose
- 1897 Amoskeag steam-powered fire ...
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
- All terrain airless radial tires ...
- 1/2-12 3mt threaded drawbar, conv...
- Pallet wrapping machine - GIF
- Hot forging workpiece rolls away ...
- Screwdriver machined handle [Radi...
- 1930s biplane fails aircraft carr...
- How to Make a Cane
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!