Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade 3D Scanner
Do It Yourself Gadgets on doityourselfgadgets.com
Homemade 3D scanner constructed from repurposed hard drive components. Improvised line laser is capable of low-resolution scans.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Dump truck hydraulic explosion - ...
- Multi-headed nut wizard pickup to...
- Cowhide Motorcycle Jacket - DIY
- Finding Lost Tiny Parts
- MILL---- RESTOMOD PART 1 NEW DC ...
- 3D-print dremel / drill bit holde...
- Measuring acute angles accurately
- Finger Plate
- Panbrake for folding sheet metal,...
- The Effect of Error in the Home S...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!