Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade 4" Shorty Mill Vise Handle
Reed on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
A handle for a 4" mill vise. A hex socket connects the handle to the clamp screw.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Swing from the old tramboline frame
- A simple tool for Arthritic Hands
- Mini bench block ring saver
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!