Homemade 45° Jaw Set for a Horizontal/Vertical Bandsaw
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade jaw set intended to facilitate the consistent production of 45° cuts. Two designs: small soft jaw and large angle. Steps are milled on the soft jaw to accept and position the stock. Large angle is tack welded to a support plate. Jaws are then secured in a modified bandsaw vise.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Automated lathe machine
- Vacuum tube pin straightener - GIF
- Here's an Electric Table Fan I made
- Automatic tire chains - GIF
- WW1 German Army trench digger - p...
- Fan-driven cross-country skiing -...
- Homemade Circular Saw Crosscut - ...
- How To Make a Center Line Marker ...
- 3D printed bearing assembly tool ...
- Circular Saw Cross & Miter Cuttin...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!