Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade 45° Jaw Set for a Horizontal/Vertical Bandsaw
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade jaw set intended to facilitate the consistent production of 45° cuts. Two designs: small soft jaw and large angle. Steps are milled on the soft jaw to accept and position the stock. Large angle is tack welded to a support plate. Jaws are then secured in a modified bandsaw vise.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Engine explodes on dyno - GIF and...
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!