Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade 45° Jaw Set for a Horizontal/Vertical Bandsaw
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade jaw set intended to facilitate the consistent production of 45° cuts. Two designs: small soft jaw and large angle. Steps are milled on the soft jaw to accept and position the stock. Large angle is tack welded to a support plate. Jaws are then secured in a modified bandsaw vise.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
- Hook & Moor automatic boat hook -...
- Out of control power trowel - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!