Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade 5-C Indexer
gary hart on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
The spindle was taken out and reversed in its housing. A 60-tooth gear was then added to the spindle. The tool has 24 index holes preset to index numbers. It incorporates a clamp-type brake installed in place of the screw down bolt. The index plate, sector, and handle are from a dividing head.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Surface Gage with Rack and Pinion...
- DIY Knob Repair
- PVC Plastic Pipe Joint Replacemen...
- How to make a Geometric diamond L...
- Japanese 'Dekotora' truck - video
- Bell X-1 drop launch from a Boein...
- Bale slicer - GIF
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
- Forging a pitchfork - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!