Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade 5C Collet Closer
jgedde on homemadetools.net
Homemade 5C collet closer intended to facilitate the utilization of a Grizzly G4003 lathe's camlock arrangement. A new outboard end was fabricated, including both an integral thrust bearing and a longer drawbar. Capable of consistent accuracy of .0001" or better.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Snapping stone slabs - GIF
- Multi V-Block Plans available
- Marking and bundling large hot me...
- Clamping forging tongs from sprin...
- Horizontal Router Mortiser
- Self made Bench grinder for waste...
- How to cut a glass tabletop - GIF
- Lamb conveyor for marking and vac...
- Homemade Roll Bender for Square P...
- Soldering station/plastic welder
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!