Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade 5C Collet Closer
jgedde on homemadetools.net
Homemade 5C collet closer intended to facilitate the utilization of a Grizzly G4003 lathe's camlock arrangement. A new outboard end was fabricated, including both an integral thrust bearing and a longer drawbar. Capable of consistent accuracy of .0001" or better.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Universal Cutter Grinder
- Elevating pickup truck topper - GIF
- Robot operating a CNC machine - GIF
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!