Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade 5C Collet Closer
jgedde on homemadetools.net
Homemade 5C collet closer intended to facilitate the utilization of a Grizzly G4003 lathe's camlock arrangement. A new outboard end was fabricated, including both an integral thrust bearing and a longer drawbar. Capable of consistent accuracy of .0001" or better.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Railcar wheel changeout - GIF
- Ramen packing machine - GIF
- VERSATILE DIGGER FOR PLANTS, SAND...
- Repeating crossbow - GIF
- World's oldest intact ship - vide...
- Monkey teaches human to use tool ...
- Grinding drill bits.
- Tool post riser
- Homemade hand thread tapping mach...
- Measure the temperature of molten...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!