Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade 5C Collet Closer
jgedde on homemadetools.net
Homemade 5C collet closer intended to facilitate the utilization of a Grizzly G4003 lathe's camlock arrangement. A new outboard end was fabricated, including both an integral thrust bearing and a longer drawbar. Capable of consistent accuracy of .0001" or better.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
- What a peculiar arrangement!
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!