Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade 5C Collet Closer
JimGlass on chaski.org
Homemade collet closer machined from a 1" water pipe with one ended threaded for a 5C collet. A Delrin ring at the center of the pipe helps guide the drawbar, while a Delrin bushing at the end centers the bar to the spindle bore. The handle is 3" diameter CRS welded to the water pipe.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!