Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade 5C Collet Stop
jgedde on homemadetools.net
Homemade 5C collet stop intended to thread into the back of a 5C chuck. Utilizes a threaded rod running through the center, fixed in position with a jamb nut. Enables work to be positioned in a collet for multiple operations or parts.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Hello, from GarageBot
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
- Rail repair with thermite welding...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!