Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade 5C Collet Stop
Doc Nickel on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade stop for 5C collets. Pointed end is for center drilled pieces and tubing. Concave end serves for centering undrilled pieces.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Knife making vise
- DIY Shanty Houseboat Concept (...
- unique 4 jaw chuck
- Transporting an enormous mining t...
- Building a Front End Loader for a...
- Huge 1914 diesel marine engine - ...
- 4 jaw chuck backplate
- DIY Flag Staff Holder - Wall Moun...
- Lunar Landing Research Vehicle (L...
- An Electric Screwdriver I made a ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!