Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade 5C Collet Stop
Doc Nickel on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade stop for 5C collets. Pointed end is for center drilled pieces and tubing. Concave end serves for centering undrilled pieces.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
- Glass stretching machine - GIFs
- Making a chisel from volcanic roc...
- Splash guard..
- Automatic Water Tap
- A table ilon the style of Loft wi...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!