Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade 60-Position Index Wheel
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade 60-position index wheel fabricated from steel and fitted to a lathe's spindle shaft. Unit comprised of detent and indexing plates. Enables divisions of 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 12, 15, 20, 30, and 60.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Travis Steam Engine No 4 build
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!