Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade 8-Foot Bending Brake
Murray Johnson on www3.sympatico.ca
Homemade 8-foot bending brake fabricated from 3/4" MDF and intended to facilitate the production of consistent 1/8" bends in aluminum aircraft control trailing edges.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
- 1500s bullet extractor - photo
- Handheld inkjet printer - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!