Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade 9" Axle Measuring Jig
Kiwi Kev on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade 9" axle measuring jig fabricated from aluminum sheet and intended to facilitate accurate measurement of axle length.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Magnetic V-block auxiliary vise jaw
- Truss failure - video
- SB lathe reverse tumbler mod.
- Making parts for my first stick w...
- Christmas tree shearing tools - G...
- Tractor Brush/Tree Grapple
- DIY Portable Generator EZ Lift Sy...
- War trains - photos
- 1950s double-engined Fordson trac...
- Blank gear Arbor with draw bar.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!