Homemade 90-Degree Angle Clamps
peterd51 on mig-welding.co.uk
A set of 90-degree angle clamps made from angle iron and flat plates. The two clamps are set at the desired angle (90-degrees, in this case) and bolted to a 5mm plate.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Old hammer+anvil headache treatme...
- Underwater chainsaw - video
- EL-Cheapo Cyclone Dust Collector ...
- Horizontal Bandsaw Quick Clamp
- Video of a Ball Chain Lift Mechan...
- Giant vise
- Rocket wrench for remotely defusi...
- dado blade thread length
- Removing pineapple eyes - GIF
- Box strapping machine - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!