Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade 90-Degree Angle Clamps
peterd51 on mig-welding.co.uk
A set of 90-degree angle clamps made from angle iron and flat plates. The two clamps are set at the desired angle (90-degrees, in this case) and bolted to a 5mm plate.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!