Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade A-Arm Spindle Pin Puller
Capital Z of Texas on czot.org
Homemade puller intended to facilitate the removal of Datsun S30 A-arm spindle pins. Comprised of a threaded rod, nipple pipe, thrust bearing, nuts, and washers.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Robotic fruit crate packing arm -...
- I built a Guillotine Tool!
- Squib round shoots through magazi...
- Forging of elements of a signboar...
- Lathe DC motor break
- Build your own table saw edge joi...
- World record fastest revolver dra...
- A Rugged Bipod
- Metal and wood Chevy tailgate ben...
- Using a bandsaw to cut wood screw...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!