Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Abrasive Disc Adaptor Collet
NASTYZEN on garagejournal.com
Homemade abrasive disc adaptor collet turned on a lathe and designed to fit a pneumatic angle grinder. Intended to enable the complete consumption of 6-inch grinder discs.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!