Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Acid Rust Bath
Tim Nicholls on volkstorque.co.uk
De-rusting parts by immersion in a solution of oxalic acid crystals and hot water at the ratio of 100g per 10 liters. The solution is poured into a plastic container and mixed thoroughly. The item to be de-rusted is immersed and left to treat for about an hour.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Soldering station/plastic welder
- Welding of copper in the home
- An Accurate Drill Location Tool
- How to make a electrical lighter
- Removing a large stuck hydraulic ...
- Nitinol paper clip returns to for...
- Making a plumb bob
- Homemade metal bending tools for ...
- Manufacturing Xuan rice paper - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!