Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade ACME Tap
Homemade ACME tapping tool adapted from an 8-inch bolt. The end was tapered and four flutes were milled to the threaded body. The opposite end was drilled through, enabling the insertion of a rod to serve as the handle.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- MY NEW TOOL CHEST FOR MY MACHINIS...
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
- Sleipnir glacier bus - photos and...
- Euthanasia coaster - photos
- Watercooled metal slide - photo
- Putting a derailed train back on ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!