Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Action Wrench
mixdenny on chaski.org
Homemade action wrench intended as an aid to removing rifle barrels without incurring damage. Slot was cut, in several passes, utilizing a 10" woodworking blade in a radial arm saw.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- looking for propane burner plans ...
- video of electromechanical musica...
- Pulling a boat through locks GIF
- Lombard steam log hauler
- Right angle clamping jigs
- Welding a cast iron hydraulic valve
- 1920s airplane wing walking
- Wheelchair climbing stairs GIF
- Gantry Style CNC Router Part 5 L@@K
- 3D concrete printing
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!