Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Adaptor for Drilling Angled Holes in a Rifle Brake
Gerald C on chaski.org
Homemade adaptor for drilling angled holes in a rifle brake. Utilizes a drill spindle running on two bearings that is clamped to a lathe's boring bar holder. A separate hand drill turns the spindle to make the required angled holes.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!