Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Adjustable Bandsaw Fence
Drew on lumberjocks.com
Homemade adjustable bandsaw fence fabricated from plywood. The base features a rib, which slides in the bandsaw miter slot as a centering aid.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Horse vs. 18 men in tug-of-war - ...
- Forging a hatchet, or small vikin...
- Multi Roll Tape Dispenser from an...
- 1917 flamethrower prototypes - vi...
- Letourneau biggest machines
- 1464 Dardanelles siege cannon - p...
- proportioning valve bleed tool di...
- DIY Riser Blocks (FREE PLANS)
- 1889 naval gun breech - video
- Timelapse disassembly of Big Bert...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!