Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Adjustable Bandsaw Fence
Drew on lumberjocks.com
Homemade adjustable bandsaw fence fabricated from plywood. The base features a rib, which slides in the bandsaw miter slot as a centering aid.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Plant trellis stringing tool - GIF
- Train pulls out of a turn - GIF
- Adjustable Carriage Feed Stop for...
- Tractor PTO Leyland drop plate.
- Concrete bag lift fail - GIF
- One man Ceiling board holder
- Supporting Long plank to cut.
- Wooden Sawhorses made with no nai...
- Octopus unscrewing jar - GIF
- Trick water faucet - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!