Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Adjustable Bead Roller
Heatnbeat on homemadetools.net
Homemade adjustable bead roller powered by a 1/4 HP, 3-phase gear motor and chain-driven through a system of spur gears and universal joints. Speed and direction are controlled via foot pedals.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Railcar wheel changeout - GIF
- Ramen packing machine - GIF
- VERSATILE DIGGER FOR PLANTS, SAND...
- Repeating crossbow - GIF
- World's oldest intact ship - vide...
- Monkey teaches human to use tool ...
- Grinding drill bits.
- Tool post riser
- Homemade hand thread tapping mach...
- Measure the temperature of molten...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!