Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Adjustable Bead Roller
Heatnbeat on homemadetools.net
Homemade adjustable bead roller powered by a 1/4 HP, 3-phase gear motor and chain-driven through a system of spur gears and universal joints. Speed and direction are controlled via foot pedals.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Soldering station/plastic welder
- Welding of copper in the home
- An Accurate Drill Location Tool
- How to make a electrical lighter
- Removing a large stuck hydraulic ...
- Nitinol paper clip returns to for...
- Making a plumb bob
- Homemade metal bending tools for ...
- Manufacturing Xuan rice paper - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!