Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Adjustable Box Joint Jig
CottageDreamer on lumberjocks.com
Homemade adjustable box joint jig enabling the user to vary the slot spacing between 1/8" to 3/4". Constructed from oak, the jig incorporates a T-track to facilitate its use with a router or table saw.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
- Striking Anvil and leg vise combo
- Knife making Vise
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!