Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Adjustable Circle Cutting Jig
BritBoxmaker on lumberjocks.com
Homemade adjustable circle cutting jig constructed from beech and chipboard. The sliding section is controlled by means of a threaded rod, resulting in a micro-adjustment capability, accurate to .05 mm.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Lathe DC motor break
- Build your own table saw edge joi...
- World record fastest revolver dra...
- A Rugged Bipod
- Metal and wood Chevy tailgate ben...
- Using a bandsaw to cut wood screw...
- ½ Scale Oliver 1655 tractor - vi...
- Electronic Edge Finder Run-out Co...
- How lasagna is made - video
- Buffalo blower used to clean snow...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!