Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Adjustable Height Welding Table
mikes71sporty on jockeyjournal.com
Homemade welding table constructed to facilitate MIG work. Constructed from angle and flat bar and featuring a steel plate top. Scissors jack positioned beneath the tabletop enables the overall height to be adjusted between 35-45 inches. Caster-mounted for increased mobility.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Two Bit Fly Cutter
- Powerful Tools and Useful Projects
- Surface Gage with Rack and Pinion...
- DIY Knob Repair
- PVC Plastic Pipe Joint Replacemen...
- How to make a Geometric diamond L...
- Japanese 'Dekotora' truck - video
- Bell X-1 drop launch from a Boein...
- Bale slicer - GIF
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!