Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Adjustable Height Work Table
tenontim on lumberjocks.com
Homemade adjustable height work table constructed as a torsion box measuring 28"x42" and mounted on a hydraulic lift. Work surface height adjusts between 24"-36".
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Mini bench block ring saver
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!