Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Adjustable Lathe Spider
Peter Neill on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Adjustable version of the lathe spider. Height off the chuck is adjusted through a spinner that rotates on the threaded shaft.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!