Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Adjustable Lathe Spider
Peter Neill on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Adjustable version of the lathe spider. Height off the chuck is adjusted through a spinner that rotates on the threaded shaft.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Engine explodes on dyno - GIF and...
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!